Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The GOLDEN CALL

The 4th of August. A date I will never forget.

I got the GC at 11:08 AM dubai time. Yes that specific to show you how excited I am :D
When my phone rang and it was a number that starts with 00971, my sister was next to me so I screamed ‘IT’S THEMMM’ and she started crying (even before I answered) because I’ll be leaving soon lolll I love her more than anything in the world.
A lady called and gave me all the details, it was a little hard to understand everything for she was going so fast, but I managed.
She told me that my date of joining will be on 26 September. And she told me to do my passport as soon as possible, my medical tests, and my dental reports.
So I went immediately to apply for a new passport. It’s monday so they said I can have it on friday morning. It’s great it won’t take too long.
They will send me an email with the username and password to login to the candidate portal to submit all the documents.
My friend already sent them to me so I could have an idea about that, I can’t describe to you how many medical questions they ask and take into consideration.
So now when I submit everything I will still have to wait for the final approval. Which is the approval of the UAE for my work visa.
Soooo Fingers crossed  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment