Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Final Interview


My final interview was at 3:30 pm. My parents drove me to the hotel half an hour earlier. A friend of mine was there as well we had the FI at the same time each with recruiter.
When the recruiter called on me, I gave her my papers, photos and applications so she can check if anything’s not right. Everything was great so that was fast.
She then started asking me questions about my work experience (she wanted specific situations) and she typed everything i said.
Mainly the questions were:
- Name a time you broke the rules for a customer
- Name a time you were working under a lot of stress
- Name a time you had to adapt
- Name a time you corrected an employee
- Name a time your manger gave you a feedback
- What do your parents say about you applying for this job
- Name a time you had to pay attention for little details.
and then she asks if i have any questions (it’s better if you do ask something to show you’re interested), and then she says that they will contact me from 4 to 6 weeks. The interview was for 40 mins. It was on 14 July. And now I’m waiiiting.
I checked my status after the FI it was completed. Then on 23 July it turned to interview completed. I can’t wait to see the joining formalities in progress !!!!
These are the casual photos I submitted


3 comments:

  1. Hi, congrats on making it through! For the reach test, did you have to reach 212 cm with one hand or both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello monica, thank you!
      You have to reach in one hand and you can stand on your tiptoes but you'll be barefoot, and you can stretch as much as you can.

      Delete
  2. Hi.my status just changed to ic.are you with emirates now?if yes ,how long does it takes before they contact u for joining?
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete