Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Candidate portal email


Today on august 5 I got the email from Emirates’ HR department giving me the username and password so I can finally login to the candidate portal on their website.
The website keeps crashing so you have to keep logging in but I guess it’s because of the great number of candidates.
Anw, on the candidate portal there are several forms to submit.
The personal details and passport details so they can run a security check on you.
The medicals to check if you have certain unacceptable diseases that will get your visa rejected. Such as HIV, TB, Syphilis… There’s a loooot of medical questions and restrictions so that’s another requirement you can’t control to get the job.
There’s the dental health as well, you have to go to a doctor to fix your teeth (no cavities and so and so…) and get your doctor to sign it.
And there’s the vaccinations. There’s a lot of vaccinations to do :s they said that you can do them in Dubai but their cost will be deducted from the salary, and it might be more expensive in dubai, and most importantly you’ll get stuck doing vaccinations instead of going out to discover the city. So I stil don’t know what I’m going to do about that.
I have 5 days to submit everything so tomorrow’s gna be hectic.
I’ll have my passport on friday morning because i applied for a new one.
Once I submit everything I’ll wait for the final approval :D yaaay can’t wait for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment