Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Accommodation

I got my accommodation details on September 22.
I was so worried where am I going to be placed, turns out I'm going to be placed in a hotel called Al Bustan, me and all of the same DOJ joiners. Apparently there are not enough available apartments so we're all staying temporarily in a hotel.
At first we were a bit disappointed for having to unpack then pack again and then unpack again when we move out of the hotel to an apartment. But then we were all happy and excited that we already became very close friends and we're going get to share the same experience together, go to training college together and probably study together. Besides we won't have to clean and wash our clothes in the hotel so that's another bonus :) The hotel seems cool as well, it's an apartment hotel and its location is really nice.
This is my last day in my hometown I'm sooo excited and sooo nervous at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment